Founded in 2015, Collège Milestone is looking for an accounting assistant to join its growing team! The person will work closely with all the staff of the finance department.
- Provide student financial assistance services;
- Enter the financial data in the COBA software;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Contributes to the implementation and monitoring of established financial processes;
- Contributes to the preparation and presentation of the audit file by producing the analyses and worksheets requested by his immediate supervisor;
- Prepares, analyzes, and transmits deposits from students according to the frequency and procedures in place;
- Generate the billing checklist;
- Analyze the age of accounts receivable and track outstanding balances;
- Send statements of account to students;
- Support the Finance Department in their day-to-day operations;
- Support the Admissions Department in the file of local and international students;
- Any other tasks delegated by the supervisor.
- Profile sought
- Customer service oriented;
- Rigor and meticulousnessness;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good judgment;
- Sense of organization;
- Proactive attitude.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies in Accounting (DEP) or equivalent;
- English and French bilingualism essential.
- Professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounting or administration;
- Experience in customer service, an asset.
- Technical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Good knowledge of Excel software;
- Knowledge of COBA software, an asset;
- Knowledge of the Student Financial Aid from the Ministry of Education.
- Competitive salary;
- Complete group insurance available with the employer’s contribution;
- Accessible to our telemedicine application;
- Sick days and personal days paid each calendar year;
- Two weeks of paid winter break at Christmas in addition to the summer vacations;
- Free parking for all employees;
- The office is easily accessible by public transport (8min walk from the Panama Terminus in Brossard);
Located near the REM:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization;
- A multicultural and fast-growing environment.
- Type of employment: Full-time, 35 hours per week