01 Program objectives
- The Design, Multimedia Integration and Adaptive Web program aims to make students able to practice the profession of multimedia integration technician.
- His work consists mainly of assembling and integrating content elements (texts, images, animations, video, sound) of multimedia applications online or on support and coding interactivity.
- The multimedia integrator intervenes throughout the production of multimedia applications.
- This program ensures the development of a culture of graphic design, research and information, programming techniques, video, sound production, 2D and 3D animations, and methods of analysis and quality control.
02 Required Skills
- Love the Web and new technologies
- Be versatile, resourceful, and autonomous
- Be creative
- Have a logical and synthetic mind
- Be able to work under pressure
03 Career Prospects
At the end of your training, you will be able to find various career opportunities as :
- Multimedia Integration Technician
- Web Designer
- Production Manager
- Web Integrator
- Graphic designer
- Project Manager
04 Future Employers
- Graphic design studios
- Multimedia companies
- Industrial or service enterprises
- Advertising agencies
- Government Agencies
Design, Multimedia Integrations & Adaptive Web
A person who has received instruction considered sufficient* by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- The person has interrupted full-time studies or pursued full-time post-secondary education for at least 2 consecutive sessions or one academic year.
- The person is covered by an agreement between the college and an employer or benefits from a government program.
- The person interrupted full-time studies for one semester and pursued full-time post-secondary education for one session.
- The person holds the Diploma of Vocational Studies.
*Collège Milestone recognizes as sufficient training: Secondary 5 or equivalent.
|Algorithm and programming 1||90h|
|Interface Design 1||90h|
|Web Integration 1||90h|
|Algorithm and programming 2||90h|
|Interface Design 2||90h|
|Web Integration 2||90h|
|Media Processing: Video and Sound||60h|
|Multimedia programming 1||90h|
|Interactive Design 1||45h|
|Multimedia Production 1: Web and Application||120h|
|Media Processing: Animation||60h|
|Multimedia programming 2||90h|
|Interactive Design 2||45h|
|Multimedia production 2: video game||120h|
|Media processing: presentatic||60h|
|Multimedia production 3: norms and standards||120h|
|End of studies project||45h|
|Multimedia production 4: from analysis to finalization||60h|
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to :
- establish realistic deadlines, meet deadlines, exercise control over the quality of the product and work as a team according to Agiles methods
- adapt the design and interactivity of an interface according to standards and best practices
- apply the norms and standards in user-friendliness, accessibility and portability in force in the industry
- program the interactivity of interactive digital products
- verify the technical feasibility, to carry out quickly functional prototypes, validate options and programs to be integrated
- plan, process and assemble the sound, visual and textual elements of an interactive digital product, in compliance with the constraints and technological possibilities chosen
- Integrate interactive digital products using the various appropriate technologies
- ensure a technological watch and to be self-trained
ORGANIZATION OF WORK
- Possibility of working remote
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work overtime in the evenings and on weekends