In full expansion, Collège Milestone is looking for an Admissions counselor to join its growing team!
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local and international recruitment strategies;
- Develop the continuing education service and business services by proposing specific program or courses to the customer base;
- Carry out promotional campaigns via the web, by email, by phone;
- Inform by phone, email or in person, potential students who need information about the conditions and admission requirements related to the programs offered;
- Promote our brand image by participating in off-campus recruitment activities;
- Organize open doors days, campus tours and all related activities;
- Collaborate to keep the website, social networks, promotional materials up to date;
- Work closely with all internal and external departments involved in the recruitment process, including the Admissions and Finance Department;
- Any other related tasks delegated by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills in demand
- A diploma obtained at the end of two years of training in sales. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related discipline is an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service, sales or recruitment;
- Fully bilingual in French and English (spoken and written) a third language is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team in a rapidly changing environment;
- Experience in the field of education is considered an asset;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Skilled in communication and results-oriented.
- Comprehensive group Health insurance plan available with the employer’s contribution;
- Paid sick days and personal days each calendar year;
- We offer two additional weeks of vacation during the holiday season;
- Free parking available for all employees;
- Office easily accessible from Montreal by public transport (8min walk from Brossard’s Panama station);
- Opportunity for growth within the organization;
- Multicultural and dynamic environment.